DISTRIBUTING SPORTS NUTRITION SINCE 2005!
Stacker2 Multi Kick 150g
5 in stock
Multi Kick is a next-generation health formula to give you an extra dose of vitamins, minerals, bio-active substances, micronutrients, anti-oxidants and greens. Because Multi Kick comes in powder form, taking a daily 5-gram dose is easy. Simply dissolve the powder in water, stir and you?ve created a delicious orange-flavoured drink.
Multi Kick is absorbed faster than capsules or tablets! You can adjust the recommended dose according to your own personal preference, whether it?s a little more or a little less powder.
Multi Kick contains 32 active ingredients (greens, bio-active substances, anti-oxidants and micronutrients as well as vitamins and minerals). This guarantees it to be more complete and beneficial than the average multi-vitamin supplement.
Key features of Multi Kick
– Premium vitamins, minerals and micro nutrients
– 32 active ingredients
– Includes Phyto greens matrix
– Ultra-high dosage of Vitamin B12 and Zinc
– Orange flavoured powder form
A brief overview of some health benefits
– Activates your natural energy level (vitamin B12)
– Good for your concentration (iron, zinc and sodium)
– Promotes energy metabolism (vitamins B3, B6 and B12)
– Contributes to hormonal balance (zinc, vitamins B5 and B6)
– For the maintenance of strong bones (calcium, phosphorus, vitamin C, vitamin D)
Recommended Use: as a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of Multi Kick into 250 ml of water. Mix until powder is dissolved and ready to drink. Use once or twice daily.
Warning: this is a food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced nutrition contains sufficient vitamins and minerals to meet a person?s needs. This product is to be used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program for best results. Please store in a cool dry place and keep out of children?s reach. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contains artificial sweeteners. Never exceed the recommended dose.