The use of the Probuild Supplements website is governed by these Terms & Conditions, which will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions you should exit the Probuild Supplements website immediately.
Your Probuild Supplements purchases:
When you purchase a product from our website you accept that:
- the goods are being purchased for the chosen and stated price including VAT at the current UK rate.
- the goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch and that you have the right to return goods only under the conditions of our Returns & Refunds policy.
- the goods have been supplied to you in good faith and that any recommendation by us, is not a guarantee of product suitability for your application.
- the goods will be dispatched using an independent courier and that any losses incurred by you, for their failure in service will not be reimbursed by Probuild Supplements.
Always seek medical advice from your doctor before starting or changing you nutrition or training program. All information contained on this site should be considered for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for how you use the products on sale, and you should always seek medical advice before commencing your supplement regime.
By viewing or purchasing products on this website you are agreeing to relieve the website owner, product manufacturer, or anyone associated with any product sold or information found on this website of any financial or legal liability claims.
The products sold on this website are not design to diagnose, treat or prevent any medical condition. Individual results may vary. All products should be used in conjunction with a sensible, high-protein diet, and intensive training regime.
Please note although we send goods to Europe and Worldwide it is the customer responsibility to check your countries laws to ensure the purchased products are allowed into your country. Whilst every product we sell is legal in the UK, some products may be deemed illegal or not fit to pass customs borders in other countries. Probuild Supplements accepts no liability or responsibility and no refunds will be payable in the event any products or orders are seized by customs or your countries authorities.
Use of the Probuild Supplements website:
Accessing Probuild Supplements and downloading material from this website is done entirely at your own risk. Probuild Supplements will not be responsible for any economic loss, loss of expected savings, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses, in each case whether direct or indirect arising from your use of, or inability to use or access the service, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time.
In certain circumstances, additional Terms & Conditions may apply and will be made clear where applicable. For example, if you enter competitions, use products, services, forums or other community areas provided by Probuild Supplements, additional rules and guidelines may apply.
When using the Probuild Supplements website you agree:
- not to use the website (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- not to access or use the website in a way that may cause the site to be interrupted, damaged or their effectiveness or functionality in any way impaired;
- not to upload or transmit through the website without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, chain letters, junk mail, spam, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- not to post, distribute, upload or transmit through the website any material which is defamatory, infringing, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- not to use the website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company; that any personal information which you are required to provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the website or any private or member areas on the sites;
- not to make any false or fraudulent orders, bookings or requests;
- that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of that user’s use of the website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to Probuild Supplements.
Information on the Probuild Supplements website:
We try to ensure that the information on the Probuild Supplements site is correct and up to date, however, we cannot guarantee this 100% accuracy due to the reliance on manufacturer and further third party information. For this reason we will not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any information. We may make changes to the content on the Probuild Supplements website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. All prices stated on the Probuild Supplements website are the prices you will pay at checkout including VAT.
The Probuild Supplements name and logos are copy written and may not be used without written permission from Probuild Supplements. All other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Probuild Supplements website shall remain at all times vested in Probuild Supplements.
If you are unhappy with the service that Probuild Supplements has provided to you, Probuild Supplements will endeavour to be fair and efficient and maintain confidentiality when handling any complaint you should have.
If you have a complaint, please contact us via email, or call 01732 642 182. We shall endeavour to resolve any complaints you may have, and keep you informed about the progress of your complaint. We welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how our handling of complaints may be improved.
Changes to the Probuild Supplements Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. When we make changes, we will update this page and make the revised version immediately publicly available.
We encourage you to review these Terms & Conditions whenever you visit this website or one of our other company partner websites.
The information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It is provided ‘AS IS’ and without any warranty. Any risk arising out of the use of the information or products on this website shall remain with the reader. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROBUILD SUPPLEMENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED OR SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF PROBUILD SUPPLEMENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES.
From time to time special offer pricing is available on individual products, combined or stacked product orders. The special offer price may be a reduced price as seen on the website or a discount available only when using promotion code made available to all customers via our newsletter or on our Facebook page. These offers are strictly and only valid for the specific period of time and cannot be retrospectively claimed.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to other websites are available on the Probuild Supplements Products website and these links allow you to leave the Probuild Supplements Products website. The linked websites are not under the control of Probuild Supplements Products and Probuild Supplements Products is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or links within a linked website. These links are provided as a convenience only.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE
All names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
PAYMENTS WITH KLARNA
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.